Saturday, October 14, 2017

PSA: Harvestmath is Back!


One of my favorite festivals in The Lord of the Rings Online is here: Harvestmath! I could ramble for ages about how much fun it is to run the quests through the Haunted Burrow, or how much silliness there is in playing Tricks on people from Ered Luin to Bree, bobbing for apples, picking pumpkins... In the end, I do it for the festival mounts and cosmetics. Those always seem to be fantastic compared to other festivals throughout the year.

This year's gorgeous mount is called Steed of the Eldar Autumn, and there's a set of Leafmail cosmetics (even a shield!) to match. I'm busy running through the festival quests on a daily basis for my elves who must have these things to out-pretty other elves. (This is why we casual players festival ourselves to death, right? Collect all the cosmetics and toys!)

🎁

Now, in favor of the fact that today is a certain Green Owl's birthday, I haven't played any more Costume Quest this week. We'll see tomorrow when he checks in (if he doesn't party too hard today!) if he's caught up to me or surpassed my totals!



No comments:

Post a Comment