Saturday, April 8, 2017

Behold the Tentacle Monster!

Lore-master Birle takes on The Watcher in the Water in The Drowned Treasury.
(Moria, The Lord of the Rings Online)

Just putting this here because I can. This would have looked better if I had post-processing turned on, but I'd honestly forgotten this was the instance where The Watcher comes back.

My kin on Landroval has had fun the last couple weeks taking Birle into the 12-man Vile Maw raid (where you finally kill this tentacled beast after two previous fights against it). Why has it been fun? Well, I may have complained about Birle dying before being able to move out of the way of the very first attack and then remaining dead through the rest of the fight.

They kept her alive, finally, last night (they cheated and had a lot of 'big kid' characters), and this one-on-one picture is from the Epic storyline instance I ran today.

No comments:

Post a Comment