Saturday, October 21, 2017

Two Weeks Until the Extra Life Marathon!


I can hardly believe that this year's Extra Life Marathon is only two weeks away! I feel like I haven't done nearly enough this year to promote the charity or how hard my team members have been working to raise awareness. I'm going to shift gears, so buckle up!

What you can expect to see here in my blog in the coming weeks:


That's certainly a lot... At least if I don't get to everything I can say I still did plenty! My plan is to go ahead with the 24-hour Marathon on November 4th even though I'm unable to stream any of it. I will, however, be in the Steam group chat for the public group Snarkqueen #ForTheKids -- and I invite anyone and everyone to join in and follow my adventures throughout the day!


No comments:

Post a Comment