Friday, January 19, 2018

January Feature Entry: Antichamber



So, between the bad weather, my bronchitis, and other obligations which will consume my time for the next few days... I'm forced to cheat on my entry about the game Antichamber. The good news is that I HAVE actually played it before, and the even better news is that I have an archived Twitch stream of it. The bad news is that the archived stream is just over 3 years old. At the time, I was in a different relationship, a different state, and I had a very mouthy pet bird in the background the whole time. If that doesn't bother you, please enjoy the video. I rewatched it myself and still agree with everything I said! The last half hour or so even shows me on my webcam. Antichamber is the perfect game for me to share for Brainteaser Month.

Please click this obvious link to go view my
archived Twitch stream about Antichamber!


I will have a lot more time to prepare for next month's Feature entry, so hopefully I won't have to resort to desperate measures like this in the future! Let me know in the comments here on the blog if you enjoy the video, though -- and what you think of the game! If you like the game, right now you can go purchase it for 50% off in the Humble Store -- using my link will also support my Extra Life efforts! Any percent that you send my way during the payment process will be sent to my Extra Life fundraising, no profit to me. Help me be a hero!



No comments:

Post a Comment