Sunday, July 15, 2018

The Oliphant in the Room



"Mister Frodo! Look! It's an Oliphant! No one at home will believe this."
-Samwise Gamgee


Pretend this is an elephant and it's in the room with you. You know what I'm talking about: I missed June's Feature Blog -- and I'm super sorry about it! 

I was playing Darkest Dungeon on the PS4 and I just didn't get a chance to play enough of it to make a worthwhile post. I'm planning to fix that by the end of this month. I'm hoping you can wait until then! The July Feature Blog may be tardy as well, but should be up by the end of this week. (It helps that I have played Child of Light before.) 

In the meantime, celebrate! Birle the lore-master finally reached the level 115 level cap... which is the only way I was able to get the screenshot of the Mûmak in the first place!

No comments:

Post a Comment