As you're counting down the minutes to midnight, I thought I'd offer a quick little post with some numbers about Extra Life 2018.
It's been a great year, and I'm looking forward to another great year in 2019! Here are the numbers:
- snarkqueen raised $1,025 for Children's National in D.C.
- The Intelligence Modifiers team raised a total of $1,075
- We had 7 team members this year
- Kestor the Khajit was the most active and even did live narration on marathon day
- Gamer Reverie had 33 blog entries this year, including this one
- snarkqueen gave away over 50 games
- The Gamer Reverie blog tripled its followers
- We had a blast using Discord as a team and with our supporters
- As of December 3rd, Extra Life as a whole has raised $12,046,163.57 and counting!
Thank you to the team, donors, friends, supporters, fans, communities, families and random gamers who (un)knowingly helped make 2018 a great year. I wish you all the best in the coming year, and I hope you'll continue this journey of exploring games and playing them to help all the kids who need us!