Wednesday, July 10, 2019

2018 Milestone: Letting It Go for $700



If you know me in any capacity, you know that I hate the movie Frozen. I have, in past years, done things like play the entire soundtrack in the game Melody's Escape. For 2018, I upped the ante and said I would sing "Let It Go" if I reached $700.



This is the part where I tell you I did no such thing.

Not because I don't care about your donations, but because I found something that was way worse and still in theme. Long story short, one of the places my husband and I took our church youth last month was the WonderWorks museum in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee. They have a little nook in the visual arts/illusions corner of the building where they will take a picture of you and edit it into a famous picture or personality.

I will forever hate myself for sharing this on the internet, but I think this more than fulfills my obligation. (And I paid a good chunk of change to get it, so I'm not even sorry you aren't getting a recording of me singing!)


It's horrible, I know. You're welcome. 

If you want to see more things like this, to laugh at my expense, please consider becoming my patron on Patreon and/or making a donation on my Extra Life page!



No comments:

Post a Comment