Thursday, December 19, 2019

2019 Milestone: Don't Stop Beliebing for $200


For reaching the $200 milestone in Extra Life in 2019, I had to use an embarrassing display name in the game Town of Salem... for 2 weeks.


But I didn't just use the name for 2 weeks. I've had the display name for months at this point. I have played the equivalent of 2 weeks' worth of games, so I felt I had adequately met the requirements for this milestone.

If you haven't read what I wrote about Town of Salem after playing it during the 2018 Marathon, the game pits people against one another as Townfolk, Mafia, Serial Killers, and other more supernatural beings. At the start of a game, you can type in what you want your display name to be for the game. I kept my preset to: NmbrOneBelieber. This was chosen by my husband. He knows I want nothing to do with Bieber! Surprisingly, this didn't garner much attention from other players. It's actually very tame in comparison to what other people use (and I still have no idea how they get away with those names!). And yes, I play as Santa with a pet reindeer.



So, checking this one off the list because I have a lot of Milestones to finish!




No comments:

Post a Comment