Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Final Numbers for 2019


It's the end of another year, so I thought I'd make this an annual thing by sharing the numbers as we count down to midnight!


It's been another great year, and I'm looking forward to seeing how things progress into the new year! Here are the numbers for the last 365 days:




Those are some great numbers! Despite those numbers, I have plans to reshape my gaming blog to better reflect why I write about games. Extra Life is why I started it, but it isn't the only reason why I continue to fill it with content. I hope to make Gamer Reverie into its own identity in the coming year, with its own voice and defined objectives. And reader rewards. Don't let me forget about those, would you?

Thank you to the donors, friends, supporters, fans, communities, families and random gamers who (un)knowingly helped make 2019 another great year. I wish you all the best in the coming year, and I hope you'll continue this journey with me as Gamer Reverie transitions into something new for the coming decade.


Screenshot Details: Aarawynn (Arkenstone) of Legacy of Narsilion, toasting gleefully alongside the Thirsty Patron and her Present-Bearing Pet Pony in Winterhome, Frostbluff. Lord of the Rings Online.

No comments:

Post a Comment