Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Wishlist Wednesday: Chook & Sosig - Walk the Plank


In this weekly feature, I share game titles from my various gaming wishlists. I share screenshots and video from the developer, talk about my expectations, and generally just ramble about why the title made it onto my list in the first place. This week's choice is Chook & Sosig: Walk The Plank by TookiPalooki.




THE STATS

Name: Chook & Sosig: Walk the Plank
Developer: TookiPalooki
Publisher: Armor Games Studios
Release Date: June 17, 2019
Genres: Adventure, Point and Click, Comedy
Wishlist Location: GOG.com


MEDIA FROM ARMOR.AG/CHOOKANDSOSIG









(Newsletter subscribers click here to view embedded video.)



WHY I WANT IT

Stuff and things about pirates and cute art style. Tabletop game and comedy. I mean, really. Do I have to say more? The trailer says it all -- I love it when games don't take themselves seriously, and the characters' personalities are quite realistic.

Also, it's Christmas. So why are you reading this? Go open your presents. Or buy someone a present. You can buy me games, if you want. I clearly have wishlists to share!

But seriously... Merry Christmas, nerds!



If that isn't enough to pique your interest, then this probably isn't your genre -- and that's okay! Check back next week for another title and let me know what you think of my selection!



No comments:

Post a Comment