Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Wishlist Wednesday: Lost Ember


In this weekly feature, I share game titles from my various gaming wishlists. I share screenshots and video from the developer, talk about my expectations, and generally just ramble about why the title made it onto my list in the first place. This week's choice is Lost Ember by Mooneye Studios.



THE STATS

Name: Lost Ember
Developer: Mooneye Studios
Publisher: Mooneye Studios
Release Date: November 22, 2019
Genres: Exploration-adventure
Wishlist Location: Steam


MEDIA FROM MOONEYESTUDIOS.COM









(Newsletter subscribers click here to view embedded video.)



WHY I WANT IT

This game has been on my Steam wishlist since last September. Surely it's easy to see from the media above why I would want this game. It's beautiful, and if exploring a beautiful world wasn't intriguing enough--I get to do it as different animal forms! It has a very unique style to it that lets the game world shine in a glory of colors and across the spectrum of nature. 

Yeah, I'll go with that. (I have the flu this week, so please forgive me if that doesn't convince you!) 


If that isn't enough to pique your interest, then this probably isn't your genre -- and that's okay! Check back next week for another title and let me know what you think of my selection!

No comments:

Post a Comment