Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Wishlist Wednesday: The Wild Eternal


In this weekly feature, I share game titles from my various gaming wishlists. I share screenshots and video from the developer, talk about my expectations, and generally just ramble about why the title made it onto my list in the first place. This week's choice is The Wild Eternal by Ilsanjo.




THE STATS

Name: The Wild Eternal
Developer: Ilsanjo
Publisher: Ilsanjo
Release Date: April 13, 2017
Genres: Adventure
Wishlist Location: Steam


MEDIA FROM THEWILDETERNAL.COM












(Newsletter subscribers click here to view embedded video.)



WHY I WANT IT

If you read my blog regularly, it's been established that I like games full of eye candy. This game promises a lot of it, since it is an adventure game with an inherently mystical environment. Tied in with that is a soul-searching journey of an elderly lady wanting to escape the cycle of death and reincarnation. That's kind of deep, and the dialogue in the launch trailer is really intriguing to me. I want to know what she learns on her journey, who the god is she's speaking to, and how they can help one another. I want to see all those landscapes and take lots of screenshots. I want to pet the fox.

But mostly, I want to bask in the glory of the eye candy.


If that isn't enough to pique your interest, then this probably isn't your genre -- and that's okay! Check back next week for another title and let me know what you think of my selection!

No comments:

Post a Comment