Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Wishlist Wednesday: Panoramical


In this weekly feature, I share game titles from my various gaming wishlists. I share screenshots and video from the developer, talk about my expectations, and generally just ramble about why the title made it onto my list in the first place. This week's choice is Panoramical by Fernando Ramallo and David Kanaga.




THE STATS

Name: Panoramical
Developer: Fernando Ramallo, David Kanaga
Publisher: Finji
Release Date: September 17, 2015
Genres: Indie
Wishlist Location: Steam


MEDIA FROM PANORAMIC.AL
















(Newsletter subscribers click here to view embedded video.)



WHY I WANT IT

IT'S PRETTY.

No, really. You see those pictures? That video? I get to control the audio and visual experience of the game, and that excites me! This is clearly a game for people who loved Fantasia, for music nerds, for artists, for anyone with an imagination. It's a different experience for every individual because each playthrough will be different and unique. This is another one of those indie gems I wish I had heard about when it first came out -- but at the time I was really only playing RIFT exclusively and getting to know my now-husband.

*Runs to tell said husband he was -- and is -- more important than a pretty game.*


If that isn't enough to pique your interest, then this probably isn't your genre -- and that's okay! Check back next week for another title and let me know what you think of my selection!

No comments:

Post a Comment