Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Wishlist Wednesday: A Short Hike


In this weekly feature, I share game titles from my various gaming wishlists. I share screenshots and video from the developer, talk about my expectations, and generally just ramble about why the title made it onto my list in the first place. This week's choice is A Short Hike by adamgryu.




THE STATS

Name: A Short Hike
Developer: adamgryu
Publisher: adamgryu
Release Date: July 30, 2019
Genres: Adventure, indie
Wishlist Location: GOG



MEDIA FROM ASHORTHIKE.COM













(Newsletter subscribers click here to view embedded video.)




WHY I WANT IT

Sometimes it's good to just want a simple, casual game that is basically just a walk through a park and conversations. This game is notoriously short, but has some stellar reviews anyway. It isn't overpriced, either!

For some reason I also like that the bird's name is Claire. It adds something appealing to my expectations of the game. That said, I'm still going to wait for a discount like I would with any other game -- because I already have so many games that need playing. If you play this before I do, please come back here and tell me what you thought of it!



If that isn't enough to pique your interest, then this probably isn't your genre -- and that's okay! Check back next week for another title and let me know what you think of my selection!

No comments:

Post a Comment