Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Wishlist Wednesday: Donut County


In this weekly feature, I share game titles from my various gaming wishlists. I share screenshots and video from the developer, talk about my expectations, and generally just ramble about why the title made it onto my list in the first place. This week's choice is Donut County by Ben Esposito.


THE STATS

Name: Donut County
Developer: Ben Esposito
Publisher: Annapurna Interactive
Release Date: August 28, 2018
Genres: Adventure, casual, indie
Wishlist Location: Steam


MEDIA FROM DONUTCOUNTY.COM













(Newsletter subscribers click here to view embedded video.)



WHY I WANT IT

Well, this is basically an adventure puzzle game that is the reverse of Katamari Damacy. Instead of balling everything up, I want to make the hole bigger by putting more stuff in it. Sounds fun to me! I also love the art style and that most of the residents are animals... and that they love donuts as much as I do. Plus, who doesn't love mischievous trash pandas? (That's raccoons for you older folks out there.)

Now I want Dunkin Donuts.




If that isn't enough to pique your interest, then this probably isn't your genre -- and that's okay! Check back next week for another title and let me know what you think of my selection!

No comments:

Post a Comment