Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Wishlist Wednesday: Through the Woods


In this weekly feature, I share game titles from my various gaming wishlists. I share screenshots and video from the developer, talk about my expectations, and generally just ramble about why the title made it onto my list in the first place. This week's choice is Through the Woods by Antagonist.



THE STATS

Developer: Antagonist
Publisher: 1C Publishing EU
Release Date: October 27, 2016
Genres: Indie, adventure, horror
Wishlist Location: GOG


MEDIA FROM ANTAGONIST GAMES















(Newsletter subscribers click here to view embedded video.)


WHY I WANT IT

Yeah, I know. It's a horror game. But the premise and story interest me! The added nerdiness of Norse mythology and Norwegian folklore is incentive enough for me to endure some jump scares (which I am assuming there are a fair few). The great news is that right now, on GOG, the game is 80% off and I am going to get it! I'll probably wish I hadn't, but it's hard to argue with that kind of discount.

You can get the Collector's Edition for $4.59, or the Standard Edition for $3.99.


If that isn't enough to pique your interest, then this probably isn't your genre -- and that's okay! Check back next week for another title and let me know what you think of my selection!

No comments:

Post a Comment