Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Wishlist Wednesday: Still There


In this weekly feature, I share game titles from my various gaming wishlists. I share screenshots and video from the developer, talk about my expectations, and generally just ramble about why the title made it onto my list in the first place. This week's choice is Still There by GhostShark.



THE STATS

Name: Still There
Developer: GhostShark
Publisher: Iceberg Interactive
Release Date: November 20, 2019
Genres: Adventure, Point-and-click, Sci-fi
Wishlist Location: GOG


MEDIA FROM STILLTHERE.GHOSTSHARK.IT







(Newsletter subscribers click here to view embedded video.)


WHY I WANT IT

I originally wasn't interested in this title, but positive reviews made me reconsider it. This is one of those games where you are in isolation and have to cope with a situation and tasks and have an AI to keep you company -- not unlike In Other Waters, just a completely different environment and interface.

I think what intrigues me after reading positive reviews is how many people say this game gives them the feels. That's my kind of game. I like games that make me think and feel and don't necessarily rely on quick reflexes or memorizing combos.

Can we all agree that recycling urine into a "meal" is disgusting, though? Thanks.


If that isn't enough to pique your interest, then this probably isn't your genre -- and that's okay! Check back next week for another title and let me know what you think of my selection!



No comments:

Post a Comment