Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Wishlist Wednesday: Bayonetta


In this weekly feature, I share game titles from my various gaming wishlists. I share screenshots and video from the developer, talk about my expectations, and generally just ramble about why the title made it onto my list in the first place. This week's choice is Bayonetta by Platinum Games.




THE STATS

Name: Bayonetta
Developer: Platinum Games
Publisher: Sega
Release Date: April 11, 2017 (PC)
Genres: Action, hack and slash
Wishlist Location: Steam


MEDIA FROM PLATINUMGAMES.COM









(Newsletter subscribers click here to view embedded video.)



WHY I WANT IT

In case you missed the memo, I'm one of those mythical gamer girls. And really, what gamer girl in her right mind would miss out on being a sassy, beautiful, powerful witch who kicks butt left, right, and sideways? Not me! I know the game is technically older than the version I have on my wishlist, but I didn't play it on a console and it's an experience I still want to have and enjoy! Hack and slash is right up there with fighting games on my list of secret loves!

If you like what you see about Bayonetta here and via linked media, be sure to tweet at them on Twitter (@platinumgames) and tell them #GamerReverieBlog (@SpottedSnark) sent you!



If that isn't enough to pique your interest, then this probably isn't your genre -- and that's okay! Check back next week for another title and let me know what you think of my selection!

No comments:

Post a Comment