Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Wishlist Wednesday: Fantasy Blacksmith


In this weekly feature, I share game titles from my various gaming wishlists. I share screenshots and video from the developer, talk about my expectations, and generally just ramble about why the title made it onto my list in the first place. This week's choice is Fantasy Blacksmith by Heaven Brotherhood.




THE STATS

Publisher: GrabTheGames
Release Date: November 15, 2019
Genres: Indie, Simulation
Wishlist Location: Humble


MEDIA FROM HUMBLEBUNDLE.COM









(Newsletter subscribers click here to view embedded video.)


WHY I WANT IT

It doesn't have the best reviews, but I don't care. It is still the first simulator I've seen that actually focuses on the steps of blacksmithing and creating fantasy weapons. The fruit of a small yet successful Kickstarter, there isn't a lot to tell about the developers -- at least, not in English. But I give them full credit for going out and making something that is usually just an afterthought in a lot of RPGs. And when it comes to simulators, is there really anything required for wanting a game other than the desire to do that particular thing without actually going out and physically doing that thing? Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Imaginary internet points for those who got that last bit. Everyone else: I suggest you brush up on ye olde classic memes of yesteryear.

However, if you're interested in forging weapons yourself, then you might want to add this game to your wishlist -- or use my Humble Partner link below to support charity with your purchase! (100% of any funds designated to snarkqueen at checkout gets donated to my Extra Life page on a quarterly basis.)



If that isn't enough to pique your interest, then this probably isn't your genre -- and that's okay! Check back next week for another title and let me know what you think of my selection!

No comments:

Post a Comment