Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Wishlist Wednesday: Coffee Talk


In this weekly feature, I share game titles from my various gaming wishlists. I share screenshots and video from the developer, talk about my expectations, and generally just ramble about why the title made it onto my list in the first place. This week's choice is Coffee Talk by Toge Productions.




THE STATS

Developer: Toge Productions
Publisher: Toge Productions
Release Date: January 29, 2020
Genres: Visual novel
Wishlist Location: GOG


MEDIA FROM COFFEETALK.INFO









(Newsletter subscribers click here to view embedded video.)



WHY I WANT IT

They had me the moment the trailer used Debussy's "Clair de Lune" in a chill-hop kind of way, exactly as you'd probably hear at a trendy coffee shop. (Note to self: add this game to Soundtrack Saturday queue.) I'm not interested in the actual making of the drinks for the customers in the game, but I'm definitely interested in the social aspect of learning about the characters. It's the perfect setting for a casual visual novel, and sometimes that's just what a person needs -- especially in the chaos that has been 2020.



If that isn't enough to pique your interest, then this probably isn't your genre -- and that's okay! Check back next week for another title and let me know what you think of my selection!

No comments:

Post a Comment