Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Wishlist Wednesday: Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth

 


In this weekly feature, I share game titles from my various gaming wishlists. I share screenshots and video from the developer, talk about my expectations, and generally just ramble about why the title made it onto my list in the first place. This week's choice is Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth by Media Vision.



THE STATS

Name: Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth
Developer: Media.Vision
Publisher: Bandai Namco Entertainment
Release Date: March 12, 2015
Genres: Role-playing
Wishlist Location: Steam



MEDIA FROM BANDAINAMCOENT.COM









(Newsletter subscribers click here to view embedded video.)


WHY I WANT IT

*inhales deeply*

DI-GI-MON, DIGITAL MONSTERS, DIGIMON ARE THE CHAM-PIONS!

Seriously, I am a HUGE fan of Digimon. I own the complete collection of the TV series episodes from seasons 1-4. I attempted to enjoy a Digimon game on the PS4, but it failed in a lot of ways mostly because of its structure and progression format (re-hatch a digimon every few days, spend forever training them into what you want, have them go back to egg form... utterly disappointing). This game? This game is all kinds of promising and I can't wait to get my hands on it! (I am also anxiously awaiting Digimon Survive...)




If that isn't enough to pique your interest, then this probably isn't your genre -- and that's okay! Check back next week for another title and let me know what you think of my selection!

No comments:

Post a Comment