Monday, November 23, 2020

Learning LOTRO: Delay Notice

 

The Learning LOTRO series -- and everything else -- is going to be delayed for reasons beyond my control.


I know you came here expecting the last class-focused entry. I am sorry to disappoint you -- I wish I was anywhere close to finished with the entry so that I could post what I had and simply promise an update when it was complete. Unfortunately, life has gone topsy-turvy very abruptly. As with most online endeavors, the general rule must be followed: real life comes first.

This week's Wishlist Wednesday is finished and will post on schedule, as will Soundtrack Saturday. There's something to be said for writing entries ahead of schedule. I can't promise anything beyond those two entries because I don't even know what tomorrow has in store.

I hope to return to a normal schedule as soon as possible, so please bear with me! If you'd like to help out, now would be a fantastic time to join me on Patreon. 💜

--snarkqueen


No comments:

Post a Comment