Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Wishlist Wednesday: Wildfire

 

In this weekly feature, I share game titles from my various gaming wishlists. I share screenshots and video from the developer, talk about my expectations, and generally just ramble about why the title made it onto my list in the first place. This week's choice is Wildfire by Sneaky Bastards.



THE STATS

Name: Wildfire
Developer: Sneaky Bastards
Publisher: Humble Games
Release Date: May 26, 2020
Genres: Action, combat, stealth
Wishlist Location: Humble


MEDIA FROM WILDFIRE-GAME.COM (i.e. Steam)










(Newsletter subscribers click here to view embedded video.)


WHY I WANT IT

First, I think it's fantastic that you can choose how to play this game -- full-on pyro or sneaky, ghostlike stealth. Second, smart and communicative enemies? NICE. Third... THROW THAT MAGIC EVERYWHERE, FRIENDS!

That really does sum it up for me. The pixel art is beautiful, too, so that's a bonus!

If you, too, are impressed by how fun this game looks and sounds, you can use my Humble Partner linked image below to help support charity when you purchase the game! 100% of funds designated to snarkqueen are applied to my Extra Life fundraising to help the sick kids at Children's National.



If that isn't enough to pique your interest, then this probably isn't your genre -- and that's okay! Check back next week for another title and let me know what you think of my selection!

No comments:

Post a Comment