Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Wishlist Wednesday: Abandon Ship

 

In this weekly feature, I share game titles from my various gaming wishlists. I share screenshots and video from the developer, talk about my expectations, and generally just ramble about why the title made it onto my list in the first place. This week's choice is Abandon Ship by Fireblade Software.



THE STATS

Name: Abandon Ship
Developer: Fireblade Software
Publisher: Fireblade Software
Release Date: October 22, 2019
Genres: Adventure, Strategy, Naval
Wishlist Location: GOG


MEDIA FROM ABANDONSHIPGAME.COM










(Newsletter subscribers click here to view embedded video.)



WHY I WANT IT

Reminder: I love pirates. 

This game lets you be any kind of captain you want -- even if that's piracy. Better yet, it's set in a fantasy world so there's all kinds of amazing adventures to tackle. The art style is also based on classic naval oil paintings. Mix in survival elements and it sounds like a pretty awesome game to me!



If that isn't enough to pique your interest, then this probably isn't your genre -- and that's okay! Check back next week for another title and let me know what you think of my selection!


No comments:

Post a Comment