Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Wishlist Wednesday: Fujii

 

In this weekly feature, I share game titles from my various gaming wishlists. I share screenshots and video from the developer, talk about my expectations, and generally just ramble about why the title made it onto my list in the first place. This week's choice is Fujii by Funktronic Labs.




THE STATS

Name: Fujii
Developer: Funktronic Labs
Publisher: Funktronic Labs
Release Date: June 27, 2019
Genres: Adventure, Indie, Simulation
Wishlist Location: Steam


MEDIA FROM FUNKTRONICLABS.COM








(Newsletter subscribers click here to view embedded video.)



WHY I WANT IT

This is a big want. First of all, it requires a VR headset (which I don't have). But just looking at the graphics, and the premise of exploring the world and then making your own little garden... I want it! This is for people who enjoy games like Viridi but want something more engaging and immersive! This is also for people with money to burn on things like VR headsets. Maybe someday I can be one of those people. In the meantime, I will just keep ogling the pretty graphics here.


If that isn't enough to pique your interest, then this probably isn't your genre -- and that's okay! Check back next week for another title and let me know what you think of my selection!

No comments:

Post a Comment