Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Wishlist Wednesday: Nanotale - Typing Chronicles

 

In this weekly feature, I share game titles from my various gaming wishlists. I share screenshots and video from the developer, talk about my expectations, and generally just ramble about why the title made it onto my list in the first place. This week's choice is Nanotale: Typing Chronicles by Fishing Cactus.




THE STATS

Name: Nanotale: Typing Chronicles
Developer: Fishing Cactus
Publisher: Fishing Cactus, Plug In Digital
Release Date: Early Access October 23, 2019
Genres: Adventure, RPG
Wishlist Location: Steam



MEDIA FROM NANOTALEGAME.COM








(Newsletter subscribers click here to view embedded video.)



WHY I WANT IT

The game that came before this one was Epistory, and it was a lot of fun! Attacks are done by typing words, and I've always enjoyed typing games. Nanotale looks like it's going to deliver in the same way Epistory did, and then some on a whole new level. It looks prettier and more fleshed out than the first game.



If that isn't enough to pique your interest, then this probably isn't your genre -- and that's okay! Check back next week for another title and let me know what you think of my selection!

No comments:

Post a Comment