Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Wishlist Wednesday: The Falconeer

 

In this weekly feature, I share game titles from my various gaming wishlists. I share screenshots and video from the developer, talk about my expectations, and generally just ramble about why the title made it onto my list in the first place. This week's choice is The Falconeer by Tomas Sala.



THE STATS

Name: The Falconeer
Developer: Tomas Sala
Publisher: Wired Productions
Release Date: November 10, 2020
Genres: Action, adventure, indie, RPG
Wishlist Location: Steam


MEDIA FROM THEFALCONEER.COM















(Newsletter subscribers click here to view embedded video.)



WHY I WANT IT

Little known fact: I LOVE FIGHTER JETS. 

I also really love being able to fly in video games. I also ALSO really love birds. And RPGs. 

This is clearly a wonderful combination of a lot of things I love, and while I am uncertain how well I'll be able to play using a controller (keyboard and mouse not supported, sadface), I am still extremely interested in giving it my best shot! There's a nice mix of steampunk and unique creatures in this world, too. And hey, if it's good enough to be a Series X launch game, then I am certainly not going to doubt it!



If that isn't enough to pique your interest, then this probably isn't your genre -- and that's okay! Check back next week for another title and let me know what you think of my selection!

No comments:

Post a Comment