Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Wishlist Wednesday: Pluviophile

 

In this weekly feature, I share game titles from my various gaming wishlists. I share screenshots and video from the developer, talk about my expectations, and generally just ramble about why the title made it onto my list in the first place. This week's choice is Pluviophile by Tonguç Bodur.



THE STATS

Name: Pluviophile
Developer: Tonguç Bodur
Publisher: Tonguç Bodur
Release Date: June 11, 2020
Genres: Casual, Indie, Walking simulator
Wishlist Location: Steam


MEDIA FROM TONGUCBODUR.COM








(Newsletter subscribers click here to view embedded video.)



WHY I WANT IT

From the desk of a former graphics designer, Pluviophile is one of many atmospheric, exploratory creations by Tonguç Bodur. The focusing element of this one is rain, and I'm one of those people who finds rain to be relaxing. I have sat outside on a bench in the rain, without coat or umbrella, and enjoyed every minute of it! But if you don't want the hassle of getting wet, then this game would be a smart alternative. Do you see those graphics? It's SO PRETTY. And you know me and pretty graphics by now, right?

You should wishlist this one, too, or pick it up for a nice afternoon experience! (It's very affordable!)



If that isn't enough to pique your interest, then this probably isn't your genre -- and that's okay! Check back next week for another title and let me know what you think of my selection!

No comments:

Post a Comment