Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Wishlist Wednesday: Cats Organized Neatly

 

In this weekly feature, I share game titles from my various gaming wishlists. I share screenshots and video from the developer, talk about my expectations, and generally just ramble about why the title made it onto my list in the first place. This week's choice is Cats Organized Neatly by DU&I.



THE STATS

Name: Cats Organized Neatly
Developer: DU&I
Publisher: DU&I
Release Date: October 12, 2020
Genres: Casual, indie
Wishlist Location: Steam


MEDIA FROM DUANDIGAMES.COM








(Newsletter subscribers click here to view embedded video.)



WHY I WANT IT

First of all, cats. CATS!

Secondly, it's a casual puzzle game with cute kitty meows. This is basically 1010 with neutral colors and wiggly, adorable cats. 

Yep, that's all I have to say about it. And at the time of writing this (until Feb. 11th) you can get 20% off in the Steam store. It isn't very expensive to begin with, so if puzzle games and cats are your jam -- go get it!

Oh yes, and DU&I has some other interesting little gems like Virtual Cottage (a desktop app to help you focus on tasks) and Kanji Memo (a memory game to teach Japanese kanji). 



If that isn't enough to pique your interest, then this probably isn't your genre -- and that's okay! Check back next week for another title and let me know what you think of my selection!

No comments:

Post a Comment