Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Wishlist Wednesday: Wingspan

 

In this weekly feature, I share game titles from my various gaming wishlists. I share screenshots and video from the developer, talk about my expectations, and generally just ramble about why the title made it onto my list in the first place. This week's choice is Wingspan by Monster Couch.



THE STATS

Name: Wingspan
Developer: Monster Couch
Publisher: Monster Couch
Release Date: September 17, 2020
Genres: Indie, strategy
Wishlist Location: Steam


MEDIA FROM WINGSPAN.MONSTERCOUCH.COM






(Newsletter subscribers click here to view embedded video.)



WHY I WANT IT

Birds. I love birds. We've also established here that I love games with eye candy. The artwork in this game is beautiful, and exactly what I would expect from a casual game focused on attracting the best birds. The PC game is based on a card-based board game of the same name, where players try different strategies to attract the best birds to their wildlife sanctuaries. Unless your name is Melanie, why wouldn't you want lots of birds? (Free game to the first person to explain that reference in the comments!)

If you agree, you can snag it on Steam here or use this handy widget:



If that isn't enough to pique your interest, then this probably isn't your genre -- and that's okay! Check back next week for another title and let me know what you think of my selection!

No comments:

Post a Comment