Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Wishlist Wednesday: Hellish Quart

 

In this weekly feature, I share game titles from my various gaming wishlists. I share screenshots and video from the developer, talk about my expectations, and generally just ramble about why the title made it onto my list in the first place. This week's choice is Hellish Quart by Kubold.



THE STATS

Name: Hellish Quart
Developer: Kubold
Publisher: Kubold
Release Date: February 16, 2021 (early access)
Genres: Action, indie
Wishlist Location: Steam


MEDIA FROM HELLISHQUART.COM








(Newsletter subscribers click here to view embedded video.)



WHY I WANT IT

I've had this game on my wishlist since October, because swords. I mean, if you've paid attention, I love pirates and I can't stand first person shooters, but I love fighting games. So... logical conclusion is that I'm going to be giddy about a fighting game that focuses on swords. It uses motion capture of real fencing moves, a variety of combatants... what more could I ask for? I don't even care that it's an early access game!

If you agree, you can snag it on Steam here or use this handy widget:



If that isn't enough to pique your interest, then this probably isn't your genre -- and that's okay! Check back next week for another title and let me know what you think of my selection!

No comments:

Post a Comment