Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Wishlist Wednesday: Hollow Knight - Silksong

 

In this weekly feature, I share game titles from my various gaming wishlists. I share screenshots and video from the developer, talk about my expectations, and generally just ramble about why the title made it onto my list in the first place. This week's choice is Hollow Knight: Silksong by Team Cherry.



THE STATS

Name: Hollow Knight: Silksong
Developer: Team Cherry
Publisher: Team Cherry
Release Date: TBA
Genres: Action, adventure, indie
Wishlist Location: Steam


MEDIA FROM TEAMCHERRY.COM






(Newsletter subscribers click here to view embedded video.)



WHY I WANT IT

Do you remember when I covered the Hollow Knight OST back in November? I am just as excited for Silksong because it has the same art style, same gameplay, same composer -- but promises a fantastic story and more variety of enemies. Hollow Knight was amazing, and I'm willing to let Team Cherry take all the time they need to make a good release of Silksong!

If you agree, you can wishlist it on Steam here or use this handy widget:



If that isn't enough to pique your interest, then this probably isn't your genre -- and that's okay! Check back next week for another title and let me know what you think of my selection!

No comments:

Post a Comment