Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Wishlist Wednesday: Haven

 

In this weekly feature, I share game titles from my various gaming wishlists. I share screenshots and video from the developer, talk about my expectations, and generally just ramble about why the title made it onto my list in the first place. This week's choice is Haven by The Game Bakers.



THE STATS

Name: Haven
Developer: The Game Bakers
Publisher: The Game Bakers
Release Date: December 3, 2020
Genres: Role-playing
Wishlist Location: Steam


MEDIA FROM THEGAMEBAKERS.COM









(Newsletter subscribers click here to view embedded video.)



WHY I WANT IT

If you've never watched me play a co-op game with my husband, you can watch the first part of us playing Tick Tock: A Tale For Two. If you can get past the first minute or so of bad dad jokes about time from my husband, you'll see why I want us to have and play Haven. 

Haven can be played solo or with another player, and I really feel like it would be fun to play it either way! By myself I could experience either character, and with another player I'd be able to hash out decisions for better or worse.

In addition to these things, the game is easily considered Eye Candy (my favorite!). I've wanted this game since before its release, and its Overwhelmingly Positive review score on Steam only confirms that it's exactly what I hope it to be!

If you agree, you can wishlist it on Steam here or use this handy widget:



If that isn't enough to pique your interest, then this probably isn't your genre -- and that's okay! Check back next week for another title and let me know what you think of my selection!


If you enjoy my Wishlist selections, consider joining me on Patreon for as little as $2! Now through April 15th, pledging at any tier earns you a sticker in the mail! 
🠟

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. "A role-playing game (sometimes spelled roleplaying game; abbreviated RPG) is a game in which players assume the roles of characters in a fictional setting."

      Delete