Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Wishlist Wednesday: The Sojourn

 

In this weekly feature, I share game titles from my various gaming wishlists. I share screenshots and video from the developer, talk about my expectations, and generally just ramble about why the title made it onto my list in the first place. This week's choice is The Sojourn by Shifting Tides.



THE STATS

Name: The Sojourn
Developer: Shifting Tides
Publisher: Iceberg Interactive
Release Date: September 29, 2020
Genres: Adventure, indie
Wishlist Location: Steam


MEDIA FROM THESOJOURNGAME.COM












(Newsletter subscribers click here to view embedded video.)



WHY I WANT IT

Look, it's an eye candy puzzle game. Do I really need to elaborate on that? 

In addition to having puzzles, it travels through different biomes and plays on the difference between light and dark (which reminds me of the game Contrast). The graphics remind me a great deal of MIND: Path to Thalamus (with a little less detail, but the same atmosphere and environmental effects) and Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles (with less cuteness), both of which are a feast for the eyes and imagination.

If nothing else, I'm convinced I will want to take a lot of screenshots to look at after the fact or use as wallpapers. #EyeCandyForever

If you agree, you can wishlist it on Steam here or use this handy widget:



If that isn't enough to pique your interest, then this probably isn't your genre -- and that's okay! Check back next week for another title and let me know what you think of my selection!


If you enjoy my Wishlist selections, consider joining me on Patreon for as little as $2! Now through April 15th, pledging at any tier earns you a sticker in the mail! 
🠟

No comments:

Post a Comment