Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Wishlist Wednesday: Whateverland

 

In this weekly feature, I share game titles from my various gaming wishlists. I share screenshots and video from the developer, talk about my expectations, and generally just ramble about why the title made it onto my list in the first place. This week's choice is Whateverland by Caligari Games.



THE STATS

Name: Whateverland
Developer: Caligari Games
Publisher: Caligari Games, WhisperGames
Release Date: 2021
Genres: Adventure, casual, indie
Wishlist Location: Steam


MEDIA FROM CALIGARIGAMES.COM







(Newsletter subscribers click here to view embedded video.)



WHY I WANT IT

Caligari Games are back with another game that looks like it will be a ton of fun! We last learned about them when I wrote about The Great Perhaps (which I have since acquired and am looking forward to playing!). Whateverland promises to be silly, magical, with mini games and even a "turn-based strategy sports simulator. With magic." I don't know what that means, but it sounds great! Choices made by the player having an effect on the outcome is also a plus, and a great hand-drawn art style.

If you agree, you can wishlist it on Steam here or use this handy widget:



If that isn't enough to pique your interest, then this probably isn't your genre -- and that's okay! Check back next week for another title and let me know what you think of my selection!


If you enjoy my Wishlist selections, consider joining me on Patreon!


No comments:

Post a Comment