Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Wishlist Wednesday: Arcadia Fallen

 

In this weekly feature, I share game titles from my various gaming wishlists. I share screenshots and video from the developer, talk about my expectations, and generally just ramble about why the title made it onto my list in the first place. This week's choice is Arcadia Fallen by Galdra Studios.



THE STATS

Name: Arcadia Fallen
Developer: Galdra Studios
Publisher: Galdra Studios
Release Date: 2021
Genres: Adventure, casual, indie, RPG, simulation
Wishlist Location: Steam


MEDIA FROM GALDRASTUDIOS.COM








(Newsletter subscribers click here to view embedded video.)



WHY I WANT IT

Forget the really terrible music in the trailer. Like, utterly. That was a bad decision on the dev's part. But I'm willing to look past that travesty, and you should, too!

The story premise and freedom of choices is enough for any RPG enthusiast to be interested, along with the customization of the playable character and a fantasy adventure to explore. I'm intrigued by the tone labels that let you decide what kind of personality your character has and responds with. I am also interested in seeing how the alchemy plays a part in the story -- I'm not expecting Fullmetal Alchemist, but I hope it's more than just injected puzzles for the sake of having them. You know?

If you agree, you can wishlist it on Steam here or use this handy widget:



If that isn't enough to pique your interest, then this probably isn't your genre -- and that's okay! Check back next week for another title and let me know what you think of my selection!


If you enjoy my Wishlist selections, consider joining me on Patreon!

No comments:

Post a Comment