Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Wishlist Wednesday: Sagrada

 

In this weekly feature, I share game titles from my various gaming wishlists. I share screenshots and video from the developer, talk about my expectations, and generally just ramble about why the title made it onto my list in the first place. This week's choice is Sagrada by Dire Wolf.



THE STATS

Name: Sagrada
Developer: Dire Wolf
Publisher: Dire Wolf
Release Date: March 31, 2020
Genres: Indie, strategy
Wishlist Location: Steam


MEDIA FROM DIREWOLFDIGITAL.COM








(Newsletter subscribers click here to view embedded video.)



WHY I WANT IT

I first saw this game on a friend's list of purchased games on Steam. Since this friend usually buys and plays games I know I'll enjoy, I clicked to see what it was about. Seeing that it was a digital port of a board game (by Floodgate Games) was intriguing, and reviews all claim it was ported well. To that end, it's also available on the Switch and mobile! I like the idea of using dice and also of constructing stained glass windows. A complex, story-driven game this is not -- but sometimes the simple games are the ones that scratch the gaming itch!

If you agree, you can wishlist it on Steam here or use this handy widget:



You can also purchase the original board game by clicking here!

If that isn't enough to pique your interest, then this probably isn't your genre -- and that's okay! Check back next week for another title and let me know what you think of my selection!


If you enjoy my Wishlist selections, consider joining me on Patreon!


No comments:

Post a Comment