Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Wishlist Wednesday: Unto the End

 

In this weekly feature, I share game titles from my various gaming wishlists. I share screenshots and video from the developer, talk about my expectations, and generally just ramble about why the title made it onto my list in the first place. This week's choice is Unto The End by 2 Ton Studios.



THE STATS

Name: Unto The End
Developer: 2 Ton Studios
Publisher: Big Sugar
Release Date: December 9, 2020
Genres: Action, adventure
Wishlist Location: Steam


MEDIA FROM BIGSUGAR.GAMES








(Newsletter subscribers click here to view embedded video.)



WHY I WANT IT

I'm not super duper interested in platformers usually, but this one is all about using your sword skills in intense sword fights to make your way home in cinematic fashion. 

They totally had me at "swords" and "cinematic."

Yeah, that's my reasoning. Sometimes you don't need a lengthy explanation!


If you agree, you can wishlist it on Steam here or use this handy widget:



If that isn't enough to pique your interest, then this probably isn't your genre -- and that's okay! Check back next week for another title and let me know what you think of my selection!


If you enjoy my Wishlist selections, consider joining me on Patreon!

No comments:

Post a Comment