Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Wishlist Wednesday: Falcon Age



In this weekly feature, I share game titles from my various gaming wishlists. I share screenshots and video from the developer, talk about my expectations, and generally just ramble about why the title made it onto my list in the first place. This week's choice is Falcon Age by Outerloop Games.



THE STATS

Name: Falcon Age
Developer: Outerloop Games
Publisher: Outerloop Games
Release Date: October 8, 2020
Genres: Action, adventure, casual, indie, simulation
Wishlist Location: Steam


MEDIA FROM FALCONAGE.COM







(Newsletter subscribers click here to view embedded video.)



WHY I WANT IT

Alright, so who doesn't want to bond with a baby falcon? If you raised your hand, I'll forgive you this time.

If you haven't figured it out by now, I really love birds. I've owned several, studied them, and thoroughly enjoy their presence in media of all types. When I first saw a trailer for this game, it seemed obvious it was meant to be played as VR -- but I am SO HAPPY to know it can be played normally without a headset as well! 

Throw in some silly fun and overthrowing the robot overlords and I'd say nothing else actually needs saying! This isn't a pretentious, self-absorbed game that demands perfection and an arduous grind to get anywhere. This is a game about you and your bird, reclaiming a heritage and making a bid for freedom!


If you agree, you can wishlist it on Steam here or use this handy widget:



If that isn't enough to pique your interest, then this probably isn't your genre -- and that's okay! Check back next week for another title and let me know what you think of my selection!


If you enjoy my Wishlist selections, consider joining me on Patreon!

No comments:

Post a Comment