Saturday, July 31, 2021

Wishlist Wednesday: Pumpkin Jack

 

In this weekly feature, I share game titles from my various gaming wishlists. I share screenshots and video from the developer, talk about my expectations, and generally just ramble about why the title made it onto my list in the first place. This week's choice is Pumpkin Jack by Nicolas Meyssonnier.



(So sorry this one's late. It should have been posted July 21st. Oops. --snarkqueen)

THE STATS

Name: Pumpkin Jack
Developer: Nicolas Meyssonnier
Publisher: Headup, Beep Japan
Release Date: October 23, 2020
Genres: Action, adventure, indie
Wishlist Location: Humble


MEDIA FROM PUMPKIN-JACK.COM









(Newsletter subscribers click here to view embedded video.)



WHY I WANT IT

Who doesn't love a Halloween-themed game? Also, who else was severely disappointed with the PS2 game The Nightmare Before Christmas: Oogie's Revenge? I've been itching to play a pumpkin king game ever since, and this one looks colorful and fun to boot! 

But let's be honest, they had me when the game description said "snarky crow." 


If you agree, you can wishlist it on Humble here and/or use the Humble Partner link to support charity -- I redirect 100% of funds to Extra Life!


If that isn't enough to pique your interest, then this probably isn't your genre -- and that's okay! Check back next week for another title and let me know what you think of my selection!


If you enjoy my Wishlist selections, consider joining me on Patreon!

No comments:

Post a Comment