Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Wishlist Wednesday: Nine Witches - Family Disruption

 

In this weekly feature, I share game titles from my various gaming wishlists. I share screenshots and video from the developer, talk about my expectations, and generally just ramble about why the title made it onto my list in the first place. This week's choice is Nine Witches: Family Disruption by Indiesruption.



THE STATS

Name: Nine Witches: Family Disruption
Developer: Indiesruption
Publisher: Blowfish Studios
Release Date: December 4, 2020
Genres: Adventure, Puzzle
Wishlist Location: GOG


MEDIA FROM NINEWITCHES.COM









(Newsletter subscribers click here to view embedded video.)



WHY I WANT IT

Not only does this game deal with occult matters and curses in a silly way, but it offers "absurd dark humor" and "eccentric characters." I'm sold! While the Third Reich/Nazi trope may be overdone, at least this is taking place in Norway and focuses on the curse and talking to the dead more than "Nazis are bad, beat them." The trailer paints it as completely ridiculous and unpredictable... and that's exactly the kind of game I can enjoy!

Besides, I can't resist those retro pixels... can you?


If you agree, you can wishlist it on GOG here!


If that isn't enough to pique your interest, then this probably isn't your genre -- and that's okay! Check back next week for another title and let me know what you think of my selection!


If you enjoy my Wishlist selections, consider joining me on Patreon!

No comments:

Post a Comment