Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Wishlist Wednesday: Skul - The Hero Slayer

 

In this weekly feature, I share game titles from my various gaming wishlists. I share screenshots and video from the developer, talk about my expectations, and generally just ramble about why the title made it onto my list in the first place. This week's choice is Skul: The Hero Slayer by SouthPAW Games.


THE STATS

Name: Skul: The Hero Slayer
Developer: SouthPAW Games
Publisher: NEOWIZ
Release Date: January 20, 2021
Genres: Action, indie
Wishlist Location: Steam


MEDIA FROM PLAYNEOWIZ.COM









(Newsletter subscribers click here to view embedded video.)



WHY I WANT IT

To be honest, I'm absolutely terrible at roguelike games. But the idea of playing on the other team for once -- as a minion of the Demon King -- really appealed to me. Those poor "evil" minions are just doing their job, you know, and protecting their King. It's all the fault of those meddling humans! So I think it'd be fun to play the little skeleton taking on the human army! The trailer and screenshots speak for themselves, I think.

It also reminds me a great deal of titles like Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight, Hollow Knight, Rain World, and Inmost -- all of which I have blogged about previously!


If you agree, you can wishlist it on Steam here!




If that isn't enough to pique your interest, then this probably isn't your genre -- and that's okay! Check back next week for another title and let me know what you think of my selection!



If you enjoy my Wishlist selections, consider joining me on Patreon
You can join for as little as $2!

No comments:

Post a Comment