Monday, March 6, 2023

Special Edition: Skull and Bones


In this special edition you'll find out about the RPG game Skull and Bones by Ubisoft!


    Welcome back for another Special Edition! Today's game has been on the horizon for five years already... and we may have another yet to wait. This one's for all my fellow pirates!

THE STATS

Name: Skull and Bones
Developer: Ubisoft Singapore
Publisher: Ubisoft
Release Date: 2023/2024
Genres: Action, RPG
Available: PC, Amazon Luna, Xbox, PlayStation


MEDIA FROM UBISOFT.COM








(Newsletter subscribers click here to view embedded video.)


Pirates. You know I'm all about this, even if Ubisoft is hit or miss. I struggled to get into Sid Meier's Pirates (don't hate me), and I came late to the party for Assassin's Creed: Black Flag. Sea of Thieves interests me a little, but I'm not 100% sold on the gameplay mechanics. I'm still waiting to see more of the actual gameplay for Skull and Bones, but I feel like as long as my PC can handle the recommended specs then I'm likely to dive right in. 

That said, it has been delayed into possibly 2024. So maybe next year's Extra Life theme will be Pirates? It would certainly be a great excuse! That gives me time to gussy up the Magnolia Fortune...


If you enjoy Gamer Reverie, consider joining me on Patreon
You can join for as little as $2!

No comments:

Post a Comment