Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Wishlist Wednesday: Forsaken Realms - Vahrin's Call


 In this weekly feature, I share game titles from my various gaming wishlists. I share screenshots and video from the developer, talk about my expectations, and generally just ramble about why the title made it onto my list in the first place. This week's choice is Forsaken Realms: Vahrin's Call by Titan Roc.


THE STATS

Name: Forsaken Realms: Vahrin's Call
Developer: Titan Roc
Publisher: Titan Roc
Release Date: Coming Soon
Genres: Action, Adventure, Indie, RPG
Wishlist Location: Steam


MEDIA FROM FORSAKEN-REALMS.COM








(Newsletter subscribers click here to view embedded video.)



WHY I WANT IT

I keep wanting to call it Forgotten Realms, but that's something else entirely -- they should have simply stuck with Vahrin's Call. That aside, I've been watching this title for a while now! The graphics are very vibrant, it's set in a high fantasy world, it is a new IP and not the umpteenth in an oft-disappointing series that won't die, and they used my favorite game phrase: story-driven. I'm sold, and I plan to keep watching how this game develops!


If you agree, you can wishlist it on Steam here!


If that isn't enough to pique your interest, then this probably isn't your genre -- and that's okay! Check back next week for another title and let me know what you think of my selection!



If you enjoy my Wishlist selections, consider joining me on Patreon
You can join for as little as $2!

No comments:

Post a Comment