Saturday, March 31, 2018

An Obvious Delay

Yeah, the March Feature hasn't been posted. I'm sorry about that. Life happens, and as much as I love gaming and blogging for Extra Life... I have other priorities. This coming week at work is going to be a challenge, but I should have a little more free time to (a) get Jazzpunk written about, and (b) get some excitement going for April's Feature.

To make it up to you, I'll give away some free games


From the time of this post until 10 PM central on April 7th, leave a comment telling me about your favorite gaming platform and why you prefer it! In return, I'll give you a free game. (Example, I love playing PC games because it's easy to upgrade components instead of buying an entirely new system and games to play on it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment