Sunday, May 13, 2018

Weekend Update: LOTRO, God of War



That was remarkably nice and gentle, Elrond. 
Good job with the bad news for Snarkqueen.


When you've spent weeks grinding the Anniversary Scavenger Hunt, it can definitely feel like a few thousand years have passed in the blink of an eye! But those sweet, sweet rewards were very much worth it, and I feel very accomplished for having completed the vast majority of it with only a little help.

In other news, YES -- that is a character named Snarkqueen. She is on the Arkenstone server, and I hope to use her for future LOTRO-themed blog entries. She is a High Elf Warden and probably won't get as much game time as I'd like simply because I enjoy playing alongside the Away Shall Fade kin on Landroval. (You guys are awesome.) I just didn't have any open character slots over there.

The monthly feature entry is on schedule for the 18th, though the cough/sniffles/sneezing I've developed may or may not interfere with that. This is what I get for going to a doctor's office for an annual exam.

My husband has also asked me to play God of War so he has someone to talk to about it, so I'm going to give that a go in the coming days, too! He said it was hard for him to play on Normal, and that I should play on Easy. That worries me because he usually likes hard games. Anyone out there have experiences with the game to share?



No comments:

Post a Comment