Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Wishlist Wednesday: Snufkin - Melody of Moominvalley


 On Wishlist Wednesdays I share game titles from my various gaming wishlists. I share screenshots and video from the developer, talk about my expectations, and generally just ramble about why the title made it onto my list in the first place. This week's choice is Snufkin - Melody of Moominvalley by Hyper Games.


THE STATS

Name: Snufkin - Melody of Moominvalley
Developer: Hyper Games
Publisher: Raw Fury
Release Date: March 7, 2024
Genres: Adventure, indie, RPG
Wishlist Location: Steam


MEDIA FROM STEAM





(Newsletter subscribers click here to view embedded video.)

WHY I WANT IT

    They very clearly had me with "story-rich musical adventure game," and we both know it.

    That said, the art style is lovely, and I can always get behind a game based on books. There's also something about Nordic devs and their games -- they're almost always a unique and a memorable experience. 

    With over 50 characters, musical & environmental puzzles, narrative gameplay, charming stories, post-rock music from Sigur Rós, and a trusty harmonica... this ought to be on your list of cozy games to play this year!


If you want to explore the ruins for yourself, you can wishlist it on Steam here!


If that isn't enough to pique your interest, then this probably isn't your genre -- and that's okay! Check back next time for another title and let me know what you think of my selection!

No comments:

Post a Comment