Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Wishlist Wednesday: The Gecko Gods


 On Wishlist Wednesdays I share game titles from my various gaming wishlists. I share screenshots and video from the developer, talk about my expectations, and generally just ramble about why the title made it onto my list in the first place. This week's choice is The Gecko Gods by Inresin.


THE STATS

Name: The Gecko Gods
Developer: Inresin
Publisher: Super Rare Originals
Release Date: Coming Soon
Genres: Action, adventure, indie
Wishlist Location: Steam


MEDIA FROM STEAM






(Newsletter subscribers click here to view embedded video.)

WHY I WANT IT

         Created by developer Louis Waloschek, this looks like it's going to be a fun little game! It touts "light combat" but focuses mainly on exploration and puzzles. Who isn't going to want to crawl on every possible surface as a gecko? Eat bugs? Okay, maybe we aren't excited about eating bugs... but I think we're going to enjoy everything else! IGN's site suggests a Q2 release date, but with no date available yet that certainly isn't set in stone. 


If you want to explore the ruins for yourself, you can wishlist it on Steam here!


If that isn't enough to pique your interest, then this probably isn't your genre -- and that's okay! Check back next time for another title and let me know what you think of my selection!

No comments:

Post a Comment