Friday, September 16, 2022

Wishlist Wednesday: Kitaria Fables

 

In this weekly feature, I share game titles from my various gaming wishlists. I share screenshots and video from the developer, talk about my expectations, and generally just ramble about why the title made it onto my list in the first place. This week's choice is Kitaria Fables by Twin Hearts.


THE STATS

Name: Kitaria Fables
Developer: Twin Hearts
Publisher: PQube
Release Date: September 2, 2021
Genres: Action, adventure, RPG
Wishlist Location: GOG.com


MEDIA FROM PQUBE.CO.UK/KITARIA-FABLES









(Newsletter subscribers click here to view embedded video.)



WHY I WANT IT

If Stardew Valley and Animal Crossing had a child, this would be it. Farming, crafting, exploring, dungeons, and all the very best RPG elements... in a beautiful and cute setting with animal NPCs. 

If you were expecting more reason than that, then I'm sorry to disappoint you. That really says it all! 


If you agree, you can wishlist it on GOG here, or use this handy Steam widget:


If that isn't enough to pique your interest, then this probably isn't your genre -- and that's okay! Check back next week for another title and let me know what you think of my selection!



If you enjoy my Wishlist selections, consider joining me on Patreon
You can join for as little as $2!

No comments:

Post a Comment