Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Wishlist Wednesday: Of Bird And Cage


 In this weekly feature, I share game titles from my various gaming wishlists. I share screenshots and video from the developer, talk about my expectations, and generally just ramble about why the title made it onto my list in the first place. This week's choice is Of Bird And Cage by Capricia Productions.


THE STATS

Name: Of Bird And Cage
Developer: Capricia Productions
Publisher: Capricia Productions
Release Date: May 20, 2021
Genres: Action, indie, music
Wishlist Location: Steam


MEDIA FROM OFBIRDANDCAGEGAME.COM









(Newsletter subscribers click here to view embedded video.)

WHY I WANT IT

    Okay, so, this is not a happy game. This is a darker game with serious, mature themes. However, it is basically a metal concept album in sync with a first person narrative story. Choices have to be made in a timely fashion, and they can determine the outcome of the story. I've had this game on my wishlist for a long time because of the musical concept, and I still think it'll be worthwhile whenever I get around to it. The Very Positive ratings on Steam agree with me. There are some pretty epic musicians involved with the music as well.



If you want to experience this metal album in a game, you can wishlist it on Steam here!


If that isn't enough to pique your interest, then this probably isn't your genre -- and that's okay! Check back next week for another title and let me know what you think of my selection!



If you enjoy my Wishlist selections, consider joining me on Patreon
You can join for as little as $2!

No comments:

Post a Comment